BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

Programs Provided By BSFT

Bittinger Preformance Institue is a comprehensive site that allows you to find updated information to lead you to a happy and heaither new you. You can find training tips, nutrition advice, product reviews, and personal opinions that will help you achieve your goals.

For more information please contact us today @
elmgroveathletics@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Help Me!!



I am starting a new program in September in our schools. I will be providing a running and fitness program for our youth. I need any donations that could be spared. Yes I know times are tough and food prices are on the rise, but so are childhood illnesses, obesity, and so on. We need to step up and change our community. The program is going to be 8 week segments that have 2 practices a week teaching our children the proper running form, education on healthy food options, physical exercise basics, speed improvement and so on. A program like this has its own little costs and I want to keep the cost free to our children so I need your help. If you would like to help you can contact me by email bittingermw@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment