BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

Programs Provided By BSFT

Bittinger Preformance Institue is a comprehensive site that allows you to find updated information to lead you to a happy and heaither new you. You can find training tips, nutrition advice, product reviews, and personal opinions that will help you achieve your goals.

For more information please contact us today @
elmgroveathletics@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saucony Grid Flex



I recently jumped on board with the minimalist running shoe band wagon. In doing so I wanted to let you know what I have found out while wearing them. Here is some of the shoe's information:




• Flexible, light, and minimal
• Great cushion, lower to the ground for a sleek, comfortable ride
• Weight: 8.9 oz






I have run as much as 5 miles in them and I have not had any problems with them. The cushion is very well distributed. You can feel the pavement, rocks, and roots while running which takes a few runs to get use to. I would not recommend running in them every day. I have had fatigue in my legs when running in them on the following day. With that said I believe that using the Grid Flex is making my legs, ligaments, and tendons strong because of the minimal effect. I have about 50 miles on them and will continue to update you on my future runs but overall I would recommend them to a neutral runner looking for a minimal shoe.






No comments:

Post a Comment