BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

Programs Provided By BSFT

Bittinger Preformance Institue is a comprehensive site that allows you to find updated information to lead you to a happy and heaither new you. You can find training tips, nutrition advice, product reviews, and personal opinions that will help you achieve your goals.

For more information please contact us today @
elmgroveathletics@gmail.com.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Great Customer Service



In a world where everyone is out to make a dollar I recently had a kind gesture from a running watch company. I had the misfortune of braking the band on my running watch. Now when I am training this watch is my baby. It will calculate miles, calories, exercise time, and speed. So not having it hurt my training a little. Getting back to the the watch maker Tech 4.o, I sent an email to them wanting to know if they could help me with my problem. I received an email back the same day. Shock I opened it up, it ask me to send the old watch to them and they would take a look at it. Well I did and a week past and I received a brand new watch in the mail. So I am here to tell you that if you are in the market for a fitness watch then Tech 4.0 is the way to go. Click on the link to the right of this post and shop till you drop. Then go out and run..

No comments:

Post a Comment