BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

Programs Provided By BSFT

Bittinger Preformance Institue is a comprehensive site that allows you to find updated information to lead you to a happy and heaither new you. You can find training tips, nutrition advice, product reviews, and personal opinions that will help you achieve your goals.

For more information please contact us today @
elmgroveathletics@gmail.com.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Akadema Baseball Equipment


Spring is coming and baseball season is coming.  If you know me I love baseball and I have been blessed to be able to play the sport at a high level.  I am now playing slowpitch softball for my church which has been it own fun.  I also have 2 wonderful kids that love to play baseball the way I did when I was young.  Baseball it was America's game the popularity has dipped but is still loved by millions.  With all that said I want to proudly announce that bittinger sports and fitness training is now selling baseball equipment for Akadema. I have added a page to my blog to allow you a quick look at some of the product. If you would like to see so of the deals I can give you on some of the product let me know. 

http://bittingersportsandfitnesstraining.blogspot.com/p/batting-cage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment