BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

BITTINGER PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE AND ELM GROVE ATHLETICS

Programs Provided By BSFT

Bittinger Preformance Institue is a comprehensive site that allows you to find updated information to lead you to a happy and heaither new you. You can find training tips, nutrition advice, product reviews, and personal opinions that will help you achieve your goals.

For more information please contact us today @
elmgroveathletics@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Off the band wagon!

I have had a tough time this summer staying consistent with my training. Yes I have fallen off the exercise band wagon. Yes even though I am a trainer I do have trouble getting to my own fitness. Be truthful with yourself, it is tough to fit everything in family, friends, hobbies and so on get in the way.  So I am making a pack with everyone following that I will be exercising everyday for the remainder of the year. I will be posting results, pictures and comments of my daily workouts. I would like for you to do the same. You can leave your photos or comments on this blog or my facebook page. Let all get moving together.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bittinger-Sports-and-Fitness-Training/120866889189?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment